Re: R U Receiving Data

This was from DB last night at midnight. Evidently, he has not fixed the
problem.

   FROM:       "DB" <dynastore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                         12:00
AM
          Re: [dynastore-esignal] Checking subscription status error
      To:
          <dynastore-esignal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tony,

There are a problems at our host provider. All our Webs and authentificate
server are down.
They promised to fix this during one hour.

DB