Re: TS4 Load Slowdown

A major slowdown, sounds like it is searching for a missing file but it
could also be a virus.
Keep
The Dataman folder if you are using the Data Downloader with Dial Data
The TS folder has all your indicators, systems, templates and icons in it.
The Universe folder if you have made changes to the symbol universe.
No need to keep the Bifuncs folder it only has the read-only functions
and is replaced during the install.
Reinstalling without uninstalling first will replace any missing files
but it may not overwrite existing files that are corrupt.
NS

zlvn> Hello,
zlvn>     Does anyone have any idea why the TS4 loading process would expand
zlvn> from 4 minutes to 30 minutes? I have previously optimized my virtual
zlvn> memory and temp file settings and have run Bob Scott's Unfrag for the
zlvn> past year. If there is nothing that might be done to correct this, do I
zlvn> need to un-install and re-install TS4? If so, what files do I need to
zlvn> keep to restore TS? Thanks in advance.