From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 4:51 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Boat Load of Backups

Hello david,

wow thats great.  i only get about a year and a half outta mine.  then
they are like rats on a ship, one goes they all follow like dominos.

dbs> My APC1000 has been going strong for 3 years now. I don't know if
dbs> that's a long time or not.

dbs> Yes but "a bunch of small ones" comes with a bunch more plugs and
dbs> wires.

true true - i had a few high dollar lieberts but they were toast after
a while.  you mean instead of taking the old ones out and bashing them
down on the sidewalk i could have been buying replacement battery's?
bummer, but not nearly as therapeutic.

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

anyone using a welder in lieu of a regular generator?

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Catalog/equipmentdatasheet.asp?p=2581

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Catalog/equipmentdatasheet.asp?p=2586

--
Best regards,