Problems with gaps in data using esignal

Hello,

I could use some help. I am experiencing gaps in my
data when I am collecting realtime data using Esignal
and Tradestation 2000i. The strangest thing is that
this can even happen when I am watching the screen
real time and I see the data flowing, because my
quotes on the radar screen are updating by flickering,
yet I still can get a gap in my chart. When I try to
refresh the data using dynaloader for esignal, the
data fills in where it was missing. I could understand
getting gaps if my internet connection was down, but
this is not the case because like I said, I see the
screen flickering with updated quotes. I have no idea
what is causing this and I even question my computer
or maybe the programs that I am running. Would this
make a difference? Just to give a little background on
my computer: Pent 2, 400mghz, 288 ram, cable modem,
win 2000 pro. I am even considering going with another
service, perhaps quote.com or realtick. I would
appreciate any recommendations on these services if
you think that they are better than esignal. I really
could use some help on this, since when I contacted
esignal, they were no help, since they just passed the
buck onto my tradestation product. I  would appreciate
any ideas on what is causing these gaps and how I can
prevent this? Thanks in advance.

Todd