Starband Satellite Tradestation 6 data feed issue

I cannot receive charts or quotes from TS6 on Starband (360) Satellite
anymore.  I can get acct mgr, etc, just not the feeds.  Anyone else having
this issue?  I contacted TS they said they were receiving numerous calls
from Starband users.  I called Starband and they were unaware of anything
but logged a call for their network people to check, probably won't find out
anything until this time tomorrow.  Anyone figured out a workaround?