AW: neoticker compared to TS

The one I know is Trading Recipies, which I have used long time ago with a
friend. Its DOS based and does not support RT data. Main focus is on EOD
multi system and portfolio analysis. But you find more and better qualified
information about it here: www.trading-recipies.com

And the other one is, as you might have figured out by the link below my
signature, Wealth Lab Developer 2.1.
As I said, it has: portfolio testing, portfolio optimization .... so much
more, intra day data, RT data .... and so on.

I dont want to spam the list here with my glorification of something that I
am also related to, but that I am 100% convinced about. You can find more
information here:
http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=WLD2.htm. But
this only covers a small portion of the capabilities of the software.

Best regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com