Getting daily HLC data from the global server

Greetings and well wishes everyone!

I have an EL indicator applied to an intraday chart but I want to pull "daily"
H-L-C data from the global server for that symbol. I know I can generate that
data using high(day) functions but as you know intraday is not always the same
as the daily results. (Must be some kind of Einstein thing :)

I heard that there is a globalserver query language but I would imagine that
does not work in an EL indicator. Are there any DLL's out there that can pull
daily data?

Thank you for your guidance!