RE: Passing values to an indicator via text boxes

One of many, many shortcomings I've found with Easy?Language...

> Excerpt <
>      I have spoken with both TradeStation support and
> EasyLangugage support,
> and was told that if the strategy includes a moving average calculation of
> any kind, then Tradestation evaluates all of the strategy bars BEFORE
> attempting to calculate any indicators.

Wrong!  I have found that TS ALWAYS evaluates strategies first.  It gets
even more fun if you want to share across different charts!

Alternative:  I've purchased a 3rd party product from InvestLabs called
HashNums which is a way of storing/retrieving huge arrays of chart
information through its' DLL.

All I get from TS support is, "Nope.
That's right.  You can't do that."
Or, my favorite: "Huh.  I didn't know that."

I find myself more and more turning to HashNums to overcome
the shortcomings in TS.

With it I'm sharing values between multiple strategies, indicators,
Show Me's etc.  And since TS has absolutely nothing for the Futures
trader, I'm writing a Delphi program to track trades to multiple
brokers with this same information via the DLL again.  That's too
bad for TS, since I trade 100-300 futures contracts per commodity
per month.  Oh well.