Help with ELD indicator

I wote Omega for help with the following visual and audio alert...

Close of Bar 1 occurs in lower quarter of the range of Bar 1
Bar 2 (the next bar) has the same exact low as the low of Bar 1
Close of Bar 2 occurs in the upper quarter of the range of Bar 2
At the close of Bar 2...and the preceding conditions were met...An
alert will occur which will place a dot on the chart (the dot would appear
below the price bar of bar 2)

 Omega created a strategy for these rules, but is doesn't plot properly
(doesn't pick up the exact conditions. What they offered was....

{ ShowMe name: LDBuyRule }
if (Close[1] >= Low[1] and Close[1] <= Low[1] + (Range[1] / 4)) and
(Low[0] = Low[1]) and
Close[0] <= High[0] and Close[0] >= High[0] - (Range[0] / 4)and
BarStatus(1) = 2 then begin
  Alert("LDBuyRule has been found!");
  Plot1(Close[0], "BuyRule");
end;

Any help in getting to what I wanted would be appreciated.

Thank you.

LD