Re: anyone using dual or quad CPU for trading?

Greetings Jackson,

JY> Hi! I am thinking to buy Athlon MP 2000+ Dual CPU system for trading. I wonder how well does it perform for Tradestation 2000i compare with Pentium 4 2.2Ghz single CPU system.

JY> Anyone using dual processor CPU for trading please comment. Thank.

I don't run a dual proc system, but just from benchmarks, I think its
safe to say that dual athlon mp 2000+ will out perform a single p4
2.2ghz.  Actually, the benchmarks for a single athlon mp 2000+ vs. p4
2.2ghz is interesting ;-)

With what I know about hardware, I'd run AMD chips right now.

--
Wishing You Happiness,
 Tai Nguyen                    mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxx