Re: Charting e-mini day only

You have to delete the night session from the global server. The global
server will still collect all the ticks for every session but just having
the night session unticked it will still be displayed.

I have deleted all night sessions from the global server and that is how I
get a day only chart of the emini

PS. This is what I have done. I make no guarantees about what this will do
to your system or data. As always make a backup before you make any changes.

Regards,
Paul