Re: Johan's Naz system - How has your system done lately ?

Hello Johan,

Below  is  a real good "Real Traders" group you can impress. They just
love  guys  who send pictures without any explanations. The more crazy
and boastful you are about your claims the more they like you.

I would suggest you join right away!  They will love you.

Be  warned  though  it  is run by a an ole guy who evidently like's to
hack  web sites and admin irc channels named Robert Arbuckle at BobsKC
<bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>. See Bob's handiwork below.

http://defaced.alldas.org/mirror/1999/09/14/www.catholic-men.org/

Something else you can slander me all you want over there no problem.
Try it you will like it.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx