Re: Sell Signal

                You don't have a bunch of dead head followers on this list.
We need to know the logic of any signals in order to have any confidence to
trade. This list membership models their thoughts into code openly, sooooo
if your waiting for happy followers, DON'T, just GO.......but feel free to
have informative discussions........jimmy