Re: S&P sync

Ah... I had wondered about that but the prices move so quickly -
especially the emini - that I wondered how it could be possible.

So do the arbitragers wait for a certain spread - say half a point (I
rarely see spreads this size for long) and then jump in? I've plotted
the two the charts on top of each other and they are so close they could
be twins! How do they guarantee getting a good fill on the emini?

Is this just a game for the big boys?

Cheers,
Ian