Re: Code Conversion

Hello phil,

this should do it.  unless you use FutureSource, you need to change
the Pts input to 3 or so, not 300.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p> Hi List,

p> Anyone willing to convert an indicator in TS6 format into ELA for TS4. It
p> seems that when I go to verify it it's one small quirk after another. The
p> solution is probably real easy but still beyond my knowledge of EL.

p> It plots the floor traders support and resistance numbers on a daily chart.
p> I wish to use it on intraday (minute and tick) charts in TS4.

p> All cooperation is welcome.

p> Thanks in advance,

p> Phil