TS4 Code for "Floor Trader Numbers" Was: Code Conversion

Gentlemen,

Yesterday, at another's request, I posted proposed code for the above
--- it was incorrect.  Namely, for reasons I don't understand, I posted
code not for the above but, instead, for a study I call "Today's Hi, Lo,
Mid & Quarters."  (Please note that its first Plot3 line began with a
superfluous {, which should be removed for that study to plot.)

To correct my error, I enclose my proposed code for the Floor Trader
Numbers, according to the formulae taken from
www.sixer.com/y/s/education/tutorial/edpage.cfm?f=pivots.cfm&OB=indicators

In my hands, this code verifies and plots on a TS4 minute-based,
realtime chart, and I have confirmed that at least for the one date that
I used, it yielded numbers consistent with the formulae.  (I used 10
days of NQM2 data in a 15-minute bar chart and confirmed the
calculations for April 19, ie based on the H, L and C of April 18.)

Sincerely,

Richard

Proposed code follows ---

{ TS4 Show-Me Study to Calculate "Floor Traders' Support & Resistance"
according to formulae below }

Var:  Hi(0),
  Lo(99999),
  YHi(0),
  YLo(99999),
  YCl(0),
  Pivot(0),
  R1(0),
  S1(0),
  R2(0),
  S2(0);

IF BarNumber = 1 OR Date[1] < Date THEN BEGIN
 YHi = Hi;
 YLo = Lo;
 YCl = C[1];
 Hi = H;
 Lo = L;
END ELSE BEGIN
 IF H > Hi THEN Hi = H;
 IF L < Lo THEN Lo = L;
END;

{ Formulae for "Support & Resistance" }

Pivot = (YHi + YLo + YCl) / 3;
R1 = (2 * Pivot) - YLo;
S1 = (2 * Pivot) - YHi;
R2 = (Pivot - S1) + R1;
S2 = Pivot - (R1 - S1);

{ Note method to make 5 plots with 3 Plot statements: gains extra plots
at a cost of resolution }

IF Mod(BarNumber,2) = 0 THEN Plot1(R1,"1st") ELSE Plot1(S1,"1st");
IF Mod(BarNumber,2) = 0 THEN Plot2(R2,"2nd") ELSE Plot2(S2,"2nd");
Plot3(Pivot,"Pivot");

{ Note: Plot1 & Plot2 must be plotted as "Points" and not as "Lines" }

{ Richard Josslin, TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx --- April 24, 2002 --- All
rights reserved }