Re: Current signal for my best S&P and NAZ system

Hello Johan,

JR> My  best S&P futures system gave it's most current signal as a buy
JR> signal  at  last bar (EOD) on 4-23-02, however a sell signal could
JR> be issued at any time today.

yea well you be sure and tell us all after the fact, Einstein.

JR> My  best Naz futures system gave it's most current signal as a buy
JR> signal  at  last bar (EOD) on 4-23-02, however a sell signal could
JR> be issued at any time today.

yea well you be sure and tell us all after the fact, Einstein.

JR> As  to  current  trades,  my  charts show OddBall is underwater by
JR> about 7 points from a buy on 4-23-02 at EOD (perhaps signalled too
JR> early ?).

at least it's real, maybe i should start posting a day late and see
how it does.  put up or shut up, or heck just keep posting it's funny.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx