Re[2]: TS4 and Multiple Monitors...

Hello Ron,List:

Hopefully someone will be able to answer-WinXP has a 'compatible
mode',that enables many programs/drivers to be loaded and recognized
as being native Win95,98,and 2000 programs.(not sure if this is fully
correct) so if true,would this enable xp to have the same successful
display qualities already described for win98se?
Currently for me,this s a hypothetical question.

--
Best regards,
 Carl                            mailto:i1@xxxxxxxxx