RE: changes to Privacy Statement at traders2traders.com

M:
--- "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would you "chip-in" $10 a month to keep the site
> going ?

If it comes to having to contribute, and the operating
details are worked out, am sure some on the list,
including yours truly, would not mind. It's been done
before, and still being done, remember?

> BTW: Did you ever take economics 101 in high school
> or college ?
> I think not.

And did you, in turn, get a nobel in economics? I
think not. Even if you did, it would not necessarily
correspond to the reality in trading you and I face
every day. It certainly would not help your argument,
neither will it necessarily help you as a trader. In
shorthand, arrogant statements don't necessarily help
an argument.