Re[2]: HELP, does anyone recall the TS2k register name to clear theworkspaces?

  • To: omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: HELP, does anyone recall the TS2k register name to clear theworkspaces?
  • From: Roger Shepherd <mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:20:23 -0700

Hello ndtrader,
I have had this problem before and the way I fixed it was to watch as
the system started up and determine which workspace was the problem.
Then I went to the MYWORK folder and renamed this workspace so it
couldn't be found and wouldn't try to load. That will allow the rest
of the workspaces to load OK.
To prevent the need to recreate the workspace from scratch, I backup
the MYWORK folder each day and then if I have a problem I can recover
a working copy of the workspace from my backup folder.