Re: HELP, does anyone recall the TS2k register name to clear the workspaces?

I have no idea what setting but have you tried renaming the messed up
workspace and copy a good workspace with the name of the messed up
workspace so that one will load on start up?

I have never had this problem so I don't know if this will make things
worse or not? Just an idea