Re[2]: ts4 system results

Hello ndtrader,

i set min.point move to 10. and big point value to 250 for the cash.

comment:  recently someone sent me a back adjusted contract for the sp
and  nz  that  they  pulled  off a web site providing free data to the
public which is noble. but the person i received the data from went on
and  on  about  how  clean  this  data  was and how it was scrubbed to
perfection etc. so said the source of the data to them. so i wasted my
time  trying  to  figure  out  why the heck it was showing such a wild
swing  in  testing. the data had gaps and missing days so often i quit
after a while i found so many errors. http://www.prosignals.com/naz/

my conclusions are that on larger time frame models 30 minutes up cash
is  great  for testing over long history. in fact better than most all
suppose  adjusted  contracts  i  have  seen  whit  the  exception of a
perpetual contract. people say you can not trade the cash or perpetual
well  you  can't  trade  and  adjusted  contract  either. just be real
careful  before you pass judgment, and i would recommend comparing the
cash trades alignment with the futures trade alignment as well.

n> Check to see if SP cash big point size is set to 1.00.  That alone would
n> explain a 250X difference in all numbers.

n> ----- Original Message -----
n> From: "Chris Cheatham" <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx>
n> To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
n> Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 6:01 PM
n> Subject: ts4 system results

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx