Re: ts4 system results

Hello Chris,

I never bothered to figure out why but I often get noticalby different
results.  I just don't use the cash index as the tradable.  the two
have some differences obviously: fewer ticks in cash, premium
over/under shooting and it tends to happen at bar extremes,
 15 minutes additional trading of futures. never checked but futures
 may have a slightly wider bar range than cash.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx