Multi-data charts of different time frames?

I saw in the current TASC EL source for the "Pair" section where they
mention that you have to set up a multi-data chart. However, they mention
that data1 and data2 are 10 minute charts, and data3 and data4 are Daily
charts.

I thought that one could not mix intraday data and daily data in the same
chart? I tested this myself on TS6, and sure enough, it allows it, but the
daily data only has one bar in it!??

Is this impossible, or am I missing something ?

Ivan