AW: Monte Carlo Simulations

What do you think is the right way of doing MC? If you test a system on a
portfolio of stocks/futures and apply certain money management rules. How
would you do the MC then? We are planning to incorporate MC in our software,
so maybe some of you have any thoughts? We all know that results change
dramatically when using MM and have different starting dates. One way we
could think of is running portfolio-tests with random starting dates...but
is that enough...should we take the results and create random equity curves
afterwards... but then what do we get? So if you have any thoughts about it
and dont want to discuss it here you can email me in privat, thanks.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com
http://www.wealth-lab.de