Re: NYSE /ADV/Dec

In a message dated 4/18/02 4:51:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< No, it didn't occur to me to check barron's.  Even so, any trading
 system based on these numbers is a poor system if it's not robust enough
 to withstand the numbers being off by a small amount.

 -Alex >>

How do you know which of the data sets is giving you the 'correct' numbers
for adv or decl?  If you are questioning data provided you by a particular
data vendor have you inquited from the vendor about where they get the data
they provide you?  The problem you're trying to resolve is not a trivial one
and I'm truly interested in your answer.

Lee Scharpen