Re:TS6

 From: bcjenkins@xxxxxxx
 Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 3:59 PM
 To: 'omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
 Subject: RE: [omega-list] TS6 - jump in or run away?

 1.  No side-by-side, but my data feed has been extremely reliable using
DSL.
 Had trouble getting bad ticks updated until last fall.  Now bad ticks get
 updated very quickly (< 24 hrs).

 2.  Very happy with interface.  With one exception, all my orders have
been
 filled incredibly fast (even before- and after-hours orders on issues with
 good liquidity).  Have not discovered any major bugs, and Tech Supp
has
 responded to all minor bug reports that I've made.  (For what it's worth,
 tried 2000i in 1999.  Sent it back after two weeks of sending bug report
 e-mails to Tech Supp.  TS6 is what 2000i should have been.)

 3.  In my opinion, support has improved tremendously in the past six
months.

 4.  Can't answer--I only used TS4 EOD in a limited capacity.

 Hope that helps.  My only other comment is that brokerage fees are
much
 higher than I expected.  (Read the fine print.)  I've rationalized the fees,
 though, by acknowledging that trade execution (and trade options,
such as
 routing and special order handling) is pretty dang good.

 By the way, I'm a programming geek.  The auto trading feature is way,
way
 cool.

 Bruce