Combining morning trading with part time work (possibly programming)

Hi,

Having gone somewhat over budget in developing trading systems, I am
attempting to continue trading in the morning (Eastern Time U.S. and
Canada) while finding part-time work as a backup. I am just starting to
investigate this and was hoping someone might have suggestions as to
where to focus my part-time work search such that I can combine the
trading interest with the part-time work. I am a computer programmer
analyst with 19 years experience so ideally trading related programming
work would be most suitable. Working from home would be best. Ideas for
none computer related work would also be welcome.

Ideas that come to mind:

Agencies that specialize both in Computer Professionals and Trading
Professionals
Organizations that regularly employ at home workers.
Research firms where I might employee the programming skills.
Joining additional email lists to make contacts,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Bowles.