From: phil
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 10:45 AM
Subject: Help needed

Dear List

What does the message "cannot send rt tick for (symbol)" in the global
server in TS4 mean ?? What do I do to correct this. Down AGAIN !!

I think a saw someone recently ask if there is a software alternative to
Omega but I must have missed the answer -- please readdress. I'm ready for a
change.

Thanks in advance,

Phil