Omega list question

Hello all,

Several days ago I sent a post to the Omega-List that included a 16kb ELA
file containing a couple of systems I created. I get the list in digest
form, and I never saw this post in the digests I regularly receive, nor has
it shown up on the purebytes archive site.

Several of the individuals who my post was in response to, who get the list
in regular e-mail form, said they did in fact receive this post right after
I sent it.

So, my message got through to the intended recipients, but I'm scratching my
head about it's absence in the digest and purebytes archive.

Does anyone know the attachment size limitation for the list? Is it less
than 16kb?? Could attachment size be the issue?

Is the digest / purebytes archive, element of the OmegaList somehow subject
to censorship?

If anyone has any insight on this I'm anxious to hear it.

Thanks,

-Lance Fisher