RE: Portfolio evalutator

See Rina systems products that directly integrates with TradeStation

The Safir-Xp version also have this feature (allow to display portfolio equity
curves,  global performance summary for neurofuzzy trading systems AND regular
trading systems, intraday and daily).

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm