TICK -1 TS2000

Just discovered something this morning with the Global Server and TS2000.
Was looking at a 5 minute chart of the symbol TICK and noticed a bar was
missing so I checked the data in the Global Server.  The open for that bar
was a -1.  The HLC relationship looked proper for that bar and it should
have charted.  So I looked at a one minute bar chart and its bar was
missing.  So I changed the Open -1 to a -2 and the bar plotted.  Then I
changed the Open to a 0 and the bar plotted.  Then I changed it back to -1
and the bar disappeared.  In all cases the HLC were in proper relationship
pricewise.  It appears that TS2000 doesn't like the open of a bar to be -1
for the TICK symbol.  This is with the service pack 5.  Could this be a
graphics card problem, Matrox G400 max. or is it a GS/TS problem?

bobr