Re[6]: No More Quote.com for TS Users

Hello DB,

the  data  i  have  downloaded  (sp) has been bad enough to completely
change my historical trades on the chart. when i looked at the data in
a  small  time  frame  like 1 minute or 5 minute it was spotty and had
many, many bad ticks. this is very consistent for about the 10 times i
have tried in the past two months. most of the bad data appears in the
morning  and  in  the  evening.  i  had to import qc data to take it's
place.  if  my money were not on the line i would not be near as upset
or vocal about the apparent obvious errors.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx