Re: AW: Fill Holiday Bars

At 4:21 PM +0200 4/11/02, Volker Knapp wrote:

>I would like to know too. How does TS or for that matter any other software
>handle different number of bars (intra day od EOD). Maybe they came up with
>something smart.

Here is what I found by testing TradeStation.

Bob Fulks

-----

On bars with data1 missing but data2 present, the code will be
executed but the CurrentBar value will NOT be incremented and the new
value of variables will NOT be saved - very strange. The data1 values
(Time, Date, Close, etc.) will be the values from the last real data1
bar.

Bars with data2 missing but data1 present will be executed normally.
The data2 values (Time, Date, Close, etc.) will be the values from
the last real data2 bar.

(This is from testing in TS2000i - it could be different in other
versions...)