From: "Paul Marfia" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "_Omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:18 AM
Subject: RE: Previous Day High/Low/Close

: How do I specify that I don't want it to?
: When I included it, my strategy used to initialize my trade entry doesn't
: "fire".
: I just assumed it was because of the comparitively huge range of the daily
: bar.
:
: Do I need to address data1/data2 specifically in my strategies?
:
: >
: > The second stream will not do anything do your strategy unless you want
it
: > to.
: >
: > Jim Bronke