Business Plan 101

Hello omega-list,

someone  subscribe  to  CQG then get a converter programmed which will
upon  demand  will take the clients symbol list out of TS (any version
cept  6  i  guess  unless they do the off line version) and convert it
into  the popular data feed symbology of whatever feed for importation
as paste in history. make all this happen over the net. plus provide a
service to keep up the data feed universe data base.

This  was  we can all continue to use or crappy feeds and get (without
hassle)  the historical data we need and import it into ts without all
these bs converters that we all have to use from time to time.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx