Direct Exchange Feed for DTN 3rd party programs

Hello ,

Now DTN is going in the right direction, less cost more service.

Dynastore  is  going  to develop to 3rd party feed called IQFeed (same
feed  as  DTN.IQ  but  a  lower cost). The idea is customers using 3rd
party  software  should  not  have  to  pay for our software interface
(DTN.IQ)  if they don't want to use it. Thus, Dynastore customers will
get  our  direct  from  the  exchange feed (not S&P - the root of most
Qchart problem) for as little as $50/month.

Information is available at http://www.iqfeed.net.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx