RE: Randon Walk Indicator by C. Kase

Both versions here  below are false.

The first one uses an ATR(34)to fake the real thing, and the second one is an
example of a perfect misunderstanding of the article ( that was not really
clear).

The RWI principle is to compare the range variation for variable lookback period
and compare them to an expected  statistical value ( proportional to the inverse
of the square root of the considered length).
Then the maximum of the value found is stored.
The code need loops and array to store the intermediate values.

The correct TS code is in my 1st issue free newsletter that is still available
for download.
You need to subscribe to receive it.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm