Re: Can't remove file help

>My virus detection program discovered a virus overnight. The file is called
>Admin.dll. I can't remove it, move it, change ownership, or anything. I'd
>appreciate any suggestions to clobber it.

Boot up under DOS (if you can; this isn't a problem in older Windows
versions).  Use a floppy disk to boot from if possible.  Remove the file.
Alternately, install the hard disk as a slave to another hard disk, boot
up from that other hard disk, and delete the file.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com