Dummy Expiration Question

I'm splicing together some prior ND contracts here and I've got the
expiration dates back through 1998.

Might anyone have the exp. dates for 1997 and 1996? Other than 9/02, were
there any exceptions to the rule?

BTW, for my knowledge base, what is the formula again for index futures? Is
it the 3rd Thurs. or Fri. of the relevant month correct?

Finally, any firm opinions on the best "splice" point for non-adjusted
continuous contracts? Should the hard splice occur at the Open of expiration
date, or the  Open the day after expiration?

Sorry for the "duh"... ;~)

Best regards,

Gene Pope