Re: TradeStation Passwords

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 05:35:38 -0700, Jim Bronke wrote:

>It is most likely not anchored to the CD. the cost to do that would be
>prohibitive.
>

>Jim Bronke
>Phoenix, AZ

Jim,

Yes, that is what would be logical, and indeed what I would have said
until last week.  When I installed a fresh install to a new notebook
last week I did not input my customer number, but DID input my
password.  Somehow my customer number shows up in the help, "about"
screen.  It either derived my customer number from the password, or
the customer number was on the CD.

Fred