Re: reformat & w98se Temp folder

It's generally OK to delete any files with the following extensions: .TMP,

Easiest way is to go to "Start > Find > Files or Folders" and make sure
"Look in" is set to "Local Hard Drives"

Enter  *.TMP in the "Named" box and click "Find Now" -- you will get a list
of all *.TMP files --

Use "Ctrl-A" to highlight the files and "Del" to delete them --  Repeat for
*.BAK and *.$$$ files --

Your "CAB" files were likely Install files for Windows or some other
software that you may need and should have kept --