Re: TS 4.0 in Win2000Pro?

Hello John,

the following came thru the list several weeks ago.  should help.

From: Robert Moore <robertmoore@xxxxxxx>
To: "PAUL CHERNEY" <pcherney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002, 11:16:08 AM
Subject: TS4 with WindowsXP?

this came thru several weeks ago.  it should help.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx
Paul,

I just moved TS4 from my Win98 to a new Dell Win2000 Pro machine. I finally
got it working after following these instructions:
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=
1#
It's basically:
1.  Install TS4 on new machine (I started with my orignal Build 19 CD-rom
and then installed Build 21 and then Build 27)
2.  Copy Omega Directory to new machine

If you're installing TS 4 with a security block to Win 2000 you also need to
follow these instructions to get the machine to "see" the block:
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=
608

Hope that helps!

Robert