Re: Printing Text Above Price

At 7:23 AM -0600 4/5/02, Southwest Transaction Group, Inc. wrote:

>Lets say you wanted to print some text above price, how is that done?
>For simplicity sake, lets say it was going to be one character above
>the price. Thanks, this list saves me from pulling the hairs from my
>head.

You need to use the text writing functions.

The following code will write the word "Text" in red 2 points above the
close of the last bar on the chart.

Bob Fulks

-----

Vars: String1(""), ID(0);

if LastBarOnChart then begin
   String1 = "Text";
   ID = Text_New(Date, Time, Close + 2, String1);
   Value1 = Text_SetColor(ID, Tool_Red);
   Value2 = Text_SetStyle(ID, 1, 2);
end;