Re[2]: Trading Criteria - actual results

Hello Mark,

In  fact after looking at the per trade net size I have discovered and
unusual small trade amount consistency with very high trade frequency.
This  is  very  much  like  Micro Star and there trading systems. They
frequently  if  not  exclusively  enter  trades  on  stops and produce
seemingly money machine results like that. You have that many patterns
that  have  that  high  a  percentage  of  wins  and that high a trade
frequency and such a high profit factor.

Now  I  understand why - how you were thinking when you posted all the
lengthy  trade qualifications recently. I would be extremely surprised
if  this  was  doable, and if so an independently audited track record
would make a believer out of anyone and make you extremely wealthy.

I  just  can't help but be skeptical and hope to be a client if wrong.
Maybe  some  other  list  members  can  chime  in  and offer different
opinions.  I  would  like  to  have  some of those results myself, ;-)
Profit  factors over 2 with thousands of trades rare, you have dozens.
Problem  I  see is the low net, which in a stop entry system will blow
away two hundred in profits, leaving you with nothing.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx