Re: Expert Commentary problem

> The problem is formatting what comes to the commentary box. I can
> format with extra spaces the commentary in TS4 but not TS2000i.

The problem is that TS2k uses proportional fonts in the commentary
box in TS2k.  If you look at the HTML source of the commentary (right-
click in the commentary box, "View Source"), you'll see that your
spaces are there.  You can modify the source to use fixed-pitch fonts
(surround the text with <pre> </pre> or something like that) and re-
display it in a browser, and it lines up just like in TS4.

Supposedly you can format the Expert Commentary box to change the
font to a fixed-pitch font like Courier New, but I don't see the
format button referred to in the online help.

Gary