Re: trad 10k report

I took the suggestion from the guy several weeks ago on this list and wrote
my own letter to IDC (eSignal) in response to their letter inviting me to
resubscribe to their feed again.

I ended the letter with an observation that IDC (nasdaq:IDCO) had a market
cap of $1.5 billion and TRAD had a market cap of $60 million ($49 million
today).  A takeover would be a drop in the bucket.  Buy them out, fire the
brothers Cruz, sell off the brokerage, restore TradeStation software to it's
former glory and IDC has a renewed subscriber base.

Kent