Re: Weekly Indicators based on Daily data

>Can someone tell me if its possible to create an indicator that is based on
>daily data but is effectively plotting a weekly indicator?  Such as plotting
>a 10 period RSI for example but using today, 5 days ago, 10 days
>ago..etc...out to 50 days, but using only 10 values in all.  Is the solution
>really messy?  I've been unable to find an Easy Language command to make it
>easy.

What you describe is easy.  You just load up the built in function,
modify it so that every occurence of Length is 5*Length, and save
it under another name.  In any loop, the step increment should be
multiplied by 5 also.

What you probably WANT is harder, if you want the weekly bars to
correspond to the range monday-friday all the time.  In that case you
would have to maintain your own array of weekly bars, and have your
various functions written especially for them.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com