T6 new commission schedule, will it be the market leader,,read on ?

  • To: OmegaList <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T6 new commission schedule, will it be the market leader,,read on ?
  • From: Ian McVicar <icm63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:41:23 -0800

I have been quoted, as I am Ts2000i customer and if I wish to use T6 and trade
else where it will cost me $199.99 per month (USD).

Then they then informed me of there new commission schedule :
Equites 1.20 for < 1500 shares
E mini 3.99
Fees Link : http://www.tradestation.com/fees/default.shtm

Generally software is released far to early, like T6, and it takes about a year
before one can really pass judgement.

Is T6 back on top, How many stars out 10 does one award it.

I think its time for this group to review T6 as time has passed, and maybe T6
will be the market leader ?

What do you think ?

Rgds

Ian

Ps : This is not any form of promotion on behalf of T6.

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions
- 1,000s of Bargains!