Installing the message log window in TS2000i

In Omega Research's Easy Language Reference Guide, it says:

   As of Service Pack 3 of Version 2000i, the Message Log window
   is not installed automatically (unless you are upgrading from
   a previous version).  If you are upgrading, and you want to
   use that window, you must choose to install the window from
   the Custom installation menu ...

Well, it's been a while since I installed 2000i and given that it's
running pretty well, I'm reluctant to reinstall it.  Does anyone know
whether there is a way to enable the Message Log window without going
through a full reinstall?

Thanks in advance!

-- Rich